zondag 16 november 2014

JUNIQE

A couple of weeks ago I was approached by the German based Juniqe, a webshop with eclectic art prints, apparel and accessories. The people behind Juniqe work together with artists who are already established and artist who are still emerging. Their mission is to offer exciting and affordable art to everyone. 

I was offered to pick out a framed print and when this Lemur print by Kris Tate caught my eye, I immediately loved it! I think it's a very original and fun print and it makes me smile every time I look at it! How cute are all of these little Lemurs together?! The print fits perfectly on our recently purchased vintage dresser which I'm also in love with... We found it on Marktplaats and the owner told us it was made by the father of Dutch designer Jan des Bouvrie! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Sunday everyone!





Pictures by Marij Hessel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...